Dao Bach Long, Vietnam, Gulf of Tonkin
Between the countries of Vietnam and China, we see a small island that we call Dao Bach Long.
The island is 85 miles about 300 degrees, Northwest, from Hainan, China island and 73 miles Southeast of multiple points of Vietnam. It is in the Beibu Gulf, in the Gulf of Tonkin, at location: 20°07'40"N 107°43'58"E. According to Wikipedia, here, it is an offshore district of Haiphong City in Vietnam and it is a fishing island.
We have access to a very fuzzy, low resolution satellite photo in Google Earth and cannot see details like roads, buildings or infrastructure.
Distance from Land (miles)
Location (latitude & longitude)
Date of Satellite Imagery
Port / Dock Facility Present?
Defensive Infrastructure Present?
Athletic Facilities Present?
Sand Only Island?
Dredging Infrastructure Only?
Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam & China)
Dao Bach Long
73 from Vietnam, 85 from China
NA - fuzzy image
This is a one-hour meeting, remote or in-person, with Jeffrey Cohen, President of U.S. Advanced Computing Infrastructure, Inc.
You choose the topic and deliverables.
You may buy multiple hours to fund a project.
We believe management consulting is pursuing "the art of the possible." These are areas where we believe we may be helpful:
- We will discuss our research into the South China Sea
- We offer traditional IT management consulting services.
- We offer quantum computing consulting
- We offer financial investment analysis of stock portfolios based on our Chicago Quantum Net Score (read more in our published research). Today we run a model that analyzes ~3,000 U.S. listed equities and optimizes both 'long' and 'short' stock portfolios.
- Project and program management.
- Outsourcing advisory.
- We run your business problem on our discrete mathematical models (on our own server equipment using our own solvers).
- We may configure and run your problem on quantum annealing computers from D-Wave Systems Inc.
- We ALWAYS work confidentially, diligently, free of conflict of interest, and bring our best thinking and insights.
We can operate at both the strategic and tactical level depending on client need. This includes business strategy, business problem decomposition, mathematical and data design, algorithm design, and use of quantum and classical solvers. The President has a strategic perspective from ~ 30 years of executive corporate management in IT and professional services, and also rolls up his sleeves and codes when there is a good fit with the problem and his expertise.
Absolute discretion and professionalism is assured.
If you would prefer to discuss this 1:1 and negotiate a scope of work and level of effort, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 515-7333. We will develop a quotation and will invoice for our services.