Hello to my valued listeners.
This week we will discuss how we are doing as a firm, very briefly. In short, we still have the big question looming (door #1 or door #2). In terms of the market, we will show how we learn the current state in about 30 minutes. Think of this as the morning coffee. mostly discuss the markets...our firm's direction, and updates on our quantum algorithm / codebase.
1. We are fully invested in the same 4 stocks. Earlier this week a few stocks rose, and $CRBP fell. Let's discuss what happened to $CRBP (the most interesting and fact-based).
2. The markets are transitioning between industries. Going to look at the charts with you.
3. We met with DISA (DISA 101) after meeting with the 763'd ESS procurement team. This is a significant business opportunity we are evaluating. Reach out to be part of the process / solution.
4. A little frustration and learning with the model and solvers / platform. We are held back by the speed of learning. We need to apply multi-threading and multiprocessing to the code to significantly accelerate it. Our goal is to run a 5-exchange analysis in 3 hours, and last night it took 7.5 hours. This is crunching 3,627 data validated stocks, and weeding out almost 1,000 of them.
5. We spend ~10 minutes discussing the biotechnology clinical research firm Corbis $CRBP and what they recently released about their Phase 3 clinical trial of Lenabasum.
6. Let's discuss how to use Value Line. We are subscribers, and did some analysis. All terms and ideas come from ValueLine, and they have trademarks and patents that we honor and protect.
7. No progress on the D-Wave quantum annealing run.
8. We updated our 'Top 10 CQNS Stock' Medium article with final results. Net-Net, we beat the $SPY (S&P 500 ETF) hands-down and created significant alpha for our clients. We can do this for you, too.
9. Still considering whether to start the process of being a registered and certified investment advisor (FINRA, SEC, State of Illinois). No progress this week, but this is on our radar.
10. I continue to think about and 'mull over' options trading in stocks that I have a position in. I read a tweet from someone that talked about betting in OTM options with long durations if you believe the stock will rise. I believe in buying the common, but can see the attraction in souping up the investment leverage without borrowing money.
I wish you good luck in the markets and I hope you enjoy the video. June 27, 2021 We are quantum computing consultants who work with clients across industries. Our first industry is financial services and our second is media & entertainment. If you want to learn more about us, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the website at https://www.chicagoquantum.com. Telephone: 847.780.4401 (Chicagoland) - yes, you can just call if interested to learn more. BBB A+ rating - and we work hard to honor our commitments and be frugal with our client's money. Originally trained under the American Institute of CPA Guidelines, and we still hold them dear today. www.chicagoquantum.com https://twitter.com/chicago_quantum Disclosures: - We are long: $AKBA $AUTO $CRBP and $STSA. - We may initiate long positions in $SMLP $GEO $AMS or other stocks selected by our CQNS model. Biotechnology is becoming a focus of our model, as well as Bitcoin miners (e.g., $MARA and $RIOT). - These are highly risky positions and you could lose all of your investment, so please do your own due diligence and research before investing. Chicago Quantum (SM) is a service mark of US Advanced Computing Infrastructure, Inc., and offers services in the areas of quantum computing and management consulting. For more information and a full disclosure of fees, please visit our website at https://www.chicagoquantum.com. We do our own research and believe all information to be true and accurate when presented. We are not paid to produce these videos or engage in social media. We are not investment advisors and this is not investment advice. You can lose your entire investment in common stocks, or even more than your investment with options or leveraged or margined investments. Oh, and it takes time to make money, so be patient with your investments. Please see our website (footer) for a full list of disclosures.