Koh Paulo Wai, Gulf of Thailand
The Western island looks to be mostly forest, with a few habitations for fishing or forestry.
The Eastern Island is also very lush with beautiful beaches. We also see a clearing in the center of the island with what looks like a dirt runway airstrip that ends in trees and a road with an overall length of 0.33 miles.
Cambodian Islands. 110 miles from the coast at the border between Cambodia and Vietnam, are two islands and an underwater reef. The farthest island is 61.6 miles from mainland Cambodia at Ream National Park and Moat Peam.
Distance from Land (miles)
Location (latitude & longitude)
Date of Satellite Imagery
Port / Dock Facility Present?
Defensive Infrastructure Present?
Athletic Facilities Present?
Sand Only Island?
Dredging Infrastructure Only
Gulf of Thailand
Koh Paulo Wai (2)
2.2 & 2.1
This is a one-hour meeting, remote or in-person, with Jeffrey Cohen, President of U.S. Advanced Computing Infrastructure, Inc.
You choose the topic and deliverables.
You may buy multiple hours to fund a project.
We believe management consulting is pursuing "the art of the possible." These are areas where we believe we may be helpful:
- We will discuss our research into the South China Sea
- We offer traditional IT management consulting services.
- We offer quantum computing consulting
- We offer financial investment analysis of stock portfolios based on our Chicago Quantum Net Score (read more in our published research). Today we run a model that analyzes ~3,000 U.S. listed equities and optimizes both 'long' and 'short' stock portfolios.
- Project and program management.
- Outsourcing advisory.
- We run your business problem on our discrete mathematical models (on our own server equipment using our own solvers).
- We may configure and run your problem on quantum annealing computers from D-Wave Systems Inc.
- We ALWAYS work confidentially, diligently, free of conflict of interest, and bring our best thinking and insights.
We can operate at both the strategic and tactical level depending on client need. This includes business strategy, business problem decomposition, mathematical and data design, algorithm design, and use of quantum and classical solvers. The President has a strategic perspective from ~ 30 years of executive corporate management in IT and professional services, and also rolls up his sleeves and codes when there is a good fit with the problem and his expertise.
Absolute discretion and professionalism is assured.
If you would prefer to discuss this 1:1 and negotiate a scope of work and level of effort, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 515-7333. We will develop a quotation and will invoice for our services.