We analyze the full search space. We also use non-quantum computers (e.g., servers and PCs).
Stock portfolio analysis must be paid at time of purchase via credit card or PayPal before analysis is performed.
Analyze 64 stocks (Quantum & Classically)
You send us up to 64 US stock tickers, plus 10 backup tickers.
We analyze them according to the Chicago Quantum Net Score (CQNS) using both our classical solvers (e.g., fat-tailed Monte Carlo, genetic algorithm, simulated bifurcator, multi-start sampler, and simulated annealer) and a D-Wave Systems Quantum Annealer.
We will return to you our analysis and stocks selected. This algorithmic formulation creates a portfolio which will have the expectation of reduced volatility and enhanced returns vs. the stocks it is selected from.
Results will be delivered electronically to your email address(es) provided via a management report in a .PDF file.
Turnaround time: within 24 hours
Once you place your order, please email us your information:
- Your name
- Your email address(es)
- Your phone (optional, in case we need to reach you)
- Your US stock tickers (up to 60) and up to 10 backup tickers.
Why provide (optional) backup tickers? We perform data validation which removes stocks (e.g., negative BETA, missing data, negative or zero prices).
If you provide non-US listed stocks, we will include these if the underlying price data is available via Yahoo Finance.
We will run the portfolio once we receive your email of tickers and payment confirmation from our payment processor.
Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Note: The algorithm and methods used are in a state of research and development, and are subject to change and development. These are still being modified, and are subject to change without notice.
This is not investment advice. We are not investment advisors.
Analyze up to 3,250 stocks (Quantum & Classically)
You select stock exchange(s) & we deliver two portfolios with reduced volatility and enhanced return expectations vs. the exchanges, or stocks, they are selected from.
We run a 2-step process of detailed analysis, using quantum and classical algorithms. We use the Chicago Quantum Net Score (CQNS) to select the most attractive portfolio.
- We pick a 64 stock 'all star' portfolio.
- We pick the most attractive portfolio from those 64 stocks, including on the quantum computer. This can be 2 - 7 stocks typically.
You receive both portfolios in a management report.
We run off the last available 'market close' data
Here is how we describe this work in our latest research article in arXiv (Nov 4, 2020):
We analyze 3,171 US common stocks to create an efficient portfolio based on the Chicago Quantum Net Score (CQNS) and portfolio optimization. We begin with classical solvers and incorporate quantum annealing. We add a simulated bifurcator as a new classical solver and the new D-Wave Advantage(TM) quantum annealing computer as our new quantum solver.
Custom Portfolio Algorithm Development (1-week)
Our team will code your algorithm ideas into quantum and classical algorithms for one week.
We will apply all of our skills and knowledge of quantum annealing computer algorithms, as well as meta-hueristic solvers like Monte Carlo, Genetic Alogrithm, Simulated Annealer, Simulated Bifurcator. We will also use our expertise in coding these to work together. We are happy to work side-by-side with you in your facility (or on video), or work remotely against your specifications.
We work in Python in Jupyter Notebooks, and code our proprietary solvers into the notebooks, along with code to run the D-Wave Systems quantum annealing computers. You may want to software engineer that code afterwards so harden and speed up the models.
You receive and own the code and documentation that we built at the end of the time that you have purchased and paid for.
Our expertise has been honed by focusing on our portfolio optimization problem. We believe this expertise can be used to help solve your optimization problem.
Quantum Strategic Analysis: Discover areas in your business, your customer's needs, or in your extended ecosystem, that would benefit from quantum problem solving techniques. Discuss and frame potential business costs, benefits and risks. Look into whether this type of algorithm or problem-set has been developed and could be available (from another service provider, client, or open source). Discuss the best type of quantum system to run this problem on. Start planning a roadmap.
Quantum Industry Analysis: Learn about the quantum computing industry (hardware, software and networking). Understand how others are using quantum computing for research and for profit. Learn about Post Quantum Security and Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) and ways to more fully secure your most important connections.
Please click 'BUY' to purchase hours, days or weeks of executive management consulting.
Buy a T-Shirt! Men's & Women's Sizes
Chicago Quantum T-Shirt
Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt (very good material)
This is a thick material, high quality T-Shirt that asks an important question:
Are you ready for quantum advantage in your business, or personal investing?
Color: Dark Heather
Available in men's and women's sizes
- We have chosen both PayPal and Stripe as our secure, online payment processors. With PayPal, you can pay with your PayPal account, or with all major credit cards. You click the 'Buy Now' button in the offering pages, arrange payment, then leave us your contact information to promptly schedule the service.
- We also use Paypal's invoicing function. In the event you would rather pay against an invoice (e.g., for more than just a consultation) please let us know.
- To use Stripe, just check out via the Cart built into this website.
- We will also accept payment via physical check or electronically via ACH.
- Once we have reached an agreement, please contact us and we will schedule service delivery promptly, with a target to conduct initial discussions within 2 business days, and to begin project work within 1 week (depending on schedules and staffing).
- Customized consulting and professional services are available. We request up to 2 weeks to scope, price and quote custom work. If we need to add staff, facilities, equipment or 3rd party licenses or services, we will let you know and estimate lead times before we sign contracts.
- All of your information will be kept strictly confidential, including that you work with us.
- All prices quoted exclude expenses and taxes. Expenses required for the delivery of services will be invoiced as incurred.