Stock Analysis Consultation
Jeffrey Cohen will meet with you (in his office or via video/phone call) to discuss your purchased Chicago Quantum Net Score stock analysis. We will discuss anything you want relating to your analysis.
- What do you know about those stocks?
- How did you calculate something?
- Are these the same stocks that were picked a few weeks ago?
- What is kurtosis and skewness again and why should I care?
- Look at the trading action on those stocks...
- What do you know about their fundamental valuation? Do they have earnings? How is their debt and can they pay it?
- How would you hedge this?
- What about dividend-paying stocks? How are those handled?
- Tell me about the ETFs you are using to compare to stocks? Why does that one ETF keep making the "long" portfolio?
Each scheduled conversation is a separate service and consultation, and we schedule our conversations for an hour. Some go much longer, and we understand that.
You can schedule these calls in advance or text/call for an immediate discussion.
A typical, repeat client spends 1-2 hours a week on the phone to build rapport, trust, and a common understanding of the findings of the model, key stocks which repeatedly score "UP" or "DOWN", changes in relative rankings, market rotation, and potential actions.
Over time, we may jointly analyze a few stocks in detail and discuss their current and future financial position, social media positioning, and prospects.
After payment, please text Jeffrey Cohen at +1.312.515.7333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation.
You may also prearrange to be invoiced for all services monthly or quarterly.