Quantum Computing Strategy Workshop (1-week)
You are buying a one-week engagement with the founder (Jeffrey Cohen) or one member of his senior team delivered over a full contiguous week. This is intended to be an onsite or remote workshop, at your location or at an 'offsite' location.
We believe management consulting is pursuing "the art of the possible"
- We offer traditional IT management consulting services.
- We offer quantum computing consulting
- We offer financial analysis of stock portfolios based on our Chicago Quantum Net Score and Chicago Quantum Ratio (read more in our published research).
- We run your business problem on our discrete mathematical models & quantum annealing computers from D-Wave Systems Inc.
- We ALWAYS work confidentially, diligently, free of conflict of interest, and bring our best thinking and insights.
- We are a small team of smart, analytical consultants.
- We help you understand the quantum computing ecosystem (hardware, software and services).
- We help you describe and test out a quantum computing use case.
We operate at both the strategic and tactical level depending on client need. This includes business strategy, business problem decomposition, mathematical and data design, algorithm design, and use of quantum and classical solvers.
We will work diligently and in a focused matter on one of your agenda items (e.g., business strategy question, client challenge, or optimization effort).
We can focus our work on a number of strategy topics. Please specify your requirements. You may be creative...
This standard offering comes packaged with:
- one location of travel (if we are traveling to your location)
- 16 hours of highly facilitated workshops
- Deliverable: a Management Report with three sections: 1) Topics discussed, 2) Agreements and decisions, and 3) Consultant Recommendations.
Actual travel expenses, supplies, computer hardware and software, and other materials that we have to purchase for this service are billed separately, as incurred, with a 10% markup.