You are buying a three-day engagement with the President (Jeffrey Cohen) or a senior firm associate.
We operate at both the strategic and tactical level depending on client need. This includes business strategy, business problem decomposition, mathematical and data design, algorithm design, tactical business optimization problem, Information Technology, and use of quantum and classical solvers.
We will work diligently and in a focused matter on one of your agenda items (e.g., business strategy question, client challenge, IT department plan, or optimization effort). Please specify your requirements.
Typically, this would be conducted onsite with your team (either in your offices or in a remote facility). However, due to Covid 19, we can deliver this service remotely via video conference.
This standard offering comes packaged with:
- travel time to your client location
- up to 8 hours of facilitated workshops
- Deliverable: a Management Report with three sections: 1) Topics discussed, 2) Agreements and decisions, & 3) Consultant recommendations.
Actual travel expenses, supplies, computer hardware and software, and other materials that we must purchase to deliver this service are billed separately, as incurred, plus 8% administrative and financing markup.
The President, Jeffrey Cohen, has been a management consultant for ~ 30 years, with experience as a Global Consulting Partner at IBM, Consulting Partner at HPe, Managing Vice President, N.A. Professional Services at Siemens, Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company, and Senior Manager, Consulting at KPMG.
We believe management consulting is pursuing "the art of the possible"
- We offer traditional IT management consulting services.
- We offer quantum computing consulting
- We offer IT outsourcing and vendor management consulting
- We offer to code and run your business problem on our discrete mathematical models & quantum annealing computers from D-Wave Systems Inc.
- We offer to help you understand the quantum computing ecosystem (hardware, software and services).
- We offer to help you identify and propose a quantum computing use case.
- We offer financial analysis of stock portfolios based on our Chicago Quantum Net Score and Chicago Quantum Ratio.
- We ALWAYS work confidentially, diligently, free of conflict of interest. We bring our best thinking and insights.