An IT management consultancy HQ in Highland Park, IL
Who are we?
Chicago Quantum is a US-based consultancy that leverages quantum computing software & hardware to build client value through application development, domain expertise, advanced mathematics, sourcing experience, and management consulting. We developed our own proprietary quantum algorithm and platform which finds efficient stock portfolios. Our quantum algorithm picks profitable stock portfolios that is currently beating the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ Composite 100 indices. Our quantum platform solves the Chicago Quantum Net Score (CQNS) algorithm quickly and effectively on low-cost classical & quantum hardware.
We are a founding member of the Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C), and have a BBB A+ rating.
Our first service offering is stock portfolio optimization using quantum algorithms running on D-Wave Systems quantum annealing computers. We built a platform of classical and quantum solvers for our portfolio optimization problem.
Our second use case is media & entertainment. Client engagement kicked off...quantum virtual reality (VR) and music.
- We publish our research on arXiv and Medium. Research found here.
- We publish results and write articles on Medium, here.
- We have a portfolio selection service on our website, here.
- Client Testimonials here and here.
- We have insight into the global quantum computing ecosystem.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) grant applicant in quantum computing for portfolio optimization.
Our second service is to help companies learn about the quantum ecosystem and quantum computing innovations:
- Quantum Computer manufacturers
- Quantum Algorithms
- Quantum Computing Software
- Chicago Quantum Exchange
- Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C)
- Quantum Computing B2B conferences and technical forums
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) PQC efforts