Consulting Services: Custom Projects
Jeffrey has a Masters in Management from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a Bachelors of Arts from the University of Chicago, and has completed PhD coursework and research as the Stuart School of Business at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Jeffrey has worked on hundreds of consulting projects across the United States and globally, largely in Information Technology (IT), relating to the management of IT infrastructure, operations, finance, administration, project management and professional services.
Jeffrey will join your project team per your requirements.
Types of projects
Topic areas where our founder has extensive skills and experience:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Outsourcing
- IT Organization
- IT Procurement
- IT Cost Analysis
- Cloud Operations and Management
- High Availability Systems (whether through disaster recovery or system resiliency)
- Legacy IT Systems Analysis and Application Migration
- Data Center Migration
- IT Benchmarking
- IT Program Management
- IT Strategy
- Professional Services Management, Operations & Sales
- Building a global professional services organization
- Quantum Computing Industry Analysis
- Quantum Computing Investment Analysis (company or stock evaluation)
- Individual Stock Analysis (fundamental)
- Quantitative Stock Analysis (using our market data services & proprietary platform)
- Expert services (for webcasts, write-ups, or legal testimony)
Contact us to request a custom quote.