Check out the Chicago Mercantile Exchange's FedWatch Tool. It gives probabilities for different Federal Reserve Board, Federal Open Market Committee policy rates, by month.
Awesome tool, found here.
There is currently an 88.5% 'chance' that the FRB FOMC will leave policy rates unchanged, and 11.5% 'chance' the Fed will raise a quarter point.
Stock Market BLOG
President and Investment Advisor Representative