By: Jeffrey Cohen, Founder and President
Chicago Quantum (SM)
US Advanced Computing Infrastructure, Inc.
Top findings from Friday, September 15 market close data:
1. Expected market excess return (in addition to risk-free UST rate): 8.0%
2. Expected return on all 3,019 stocks: 15.14%
3. All stock variance: 4.067 x 10-5
4. Top CQNS portfolio has 6 stocks and 25.3 ticks of edge or alpha over the SPY. The top 5 portfolios have between 5 and 7 stocks, and all have 25 ticks of edge.
5. The total market capitalization of the 3,019 stocks is $51.3T, down $0.1T on Friday.
6. There are 126 stocks that individually scored better than the S&P 500 from a Chicago Quantum Net Score perspective, and four of them have a higher actual dividend payout. $RILY $UNIT $JXN and $ARI. These are largely new names in this list.
Our clients receive the actual CQNS stock portfolio picks, and these lists.
Top 50 and Bottom 50 individual stocks
Top 50 and Bottom 50 relative volume
Top 50 and Bottom 50 relative price changes
Top 50 largest and smallest BETA values (stocks and ETFs)
Negative BETA values (stocks and ETFs)
Excessively Positive and Negative skew (skewness) stocks
Excessively Kurtotic stocks (leptokurtic or platykurtic)
Finally, our clients get the results of the full run and a spreadsheet with all 3,019 stocks listed with the CQNS score, and other detailed metrics.
We are starting a backtest experiment to show CQNS results over time. We did this a few months/years ago.
Good luck to all.
Stock Market BLOG
President and Investment Advisor Representative